Tyddyn Lliw is a perfect choice for those requiring both quality and luxury in a rural idyll.
Facilities at a glance...
Outdoor Jacuzzi/Hot Tub, Baby Cots Available, Central Heating, Freeview TV, DVD, Dishwasher, Washer - dryer, Private Garden, BBQ, Internet Access, Children Allowed, Show Children Welcome
Check all current prices and availability here on the right
Tyddyn Lliw has a wash room and a large open plan kitchen and living area on the first floor; velux roof windows creating a light and airy feel. The fully equiped and fitted kitchen also has a dish washer & washer/dryer and from the living room, patio doors open onto a small veranda with breathtaking views over the horse paddock to the Aran mountain. The two bedrooms, 1 double, 1 twin are on the ground floor with a "Jack and Jill" style ensuite with a shower over bath, w.c and wash basin. The private hot tub is located out side under the trees in the garden. There is also a BBQ.
- 2 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 4 + cot available
- Beds in twin room can be joined to form 1 x king size on request.
- Bathrobes and towels provided.
- Wi-Fi available for £10 per stay
- No extra charge for use of Hot Tub
The owners Gareth and Sioned live in the farmhouse, which is close to the cottages, and are more than happy to help and advise when needed. When you arrive at the cottages we welcome you personally and give you a guided tour of the property!! As this is a new small family business we really care about making your holiday perfect in every way and that you will find it hard to stay away after you’ve discovered Bythynnod Bryn Caled Cottages!!
- Open all year – short breaks available throughout the year; and great last minute offers – just ask!
- The three cottages are graded 4/5 star Visit Wales (The Welsh Tourist Board)
- All cottages are warm and cosy and well heated
- Child friendly environment
- Child minding service available
- Hot water is heated by solar panels and electricity
- Close to mountains and beaches
- Complimentary welcome food and drinks - Home Baked Cake, fresh milk, teas & Coffee .
- Christmas and New year – all cottages festively decorated with plenty of home made mince pies....delicious!
- Maid service available Monday - Friday ........just ask!!
- Full Welsh delicious Breakfast delivered to your cottage for £12 per person
- Dinner delivered to your cottage from £18 (menus available on request)
- Home made "eat any time" slow cooker meal available for £12 per person. Just what you need after a long journey! (menus available on request)
- Ipod dock
- All cottages non-smoking
- Sorry, no pets