Facilities at a glance...
Outdoor Jacuzzi/Hot Tub, Baby Cots Available, Central Heating, Freeview TV, DVD, Dishwasher, Washer - dryer, Private Garden, BBQ, Internet Access, Children Allowed, Show Children Welcome
Check all current prices and availability here on the right
Three bedrooms: 1 x galleried kingsize double & 1 x family room with 3 single divan beds that can be joined together to form 1 x large double bed and 1 single bed should you wish (please inform us prior to arrival) , with separate access to shared ensuit (bath with shower over, basin and WC), 1 x groundfloor kingsize double & ensuit (bath with shower over, basin and WC), ground floor WC/basin. Large , vaulted ceiling, openplan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with 3 steps down to sun lounge with French doors to decked area with hot tub and wonderful mountain views.
- Open all year – short breaks available throughout the year and great last minute offers – just ask!
- The three cottages are graded 4/5 star Visit Wales (The Welsh Tourist Board)
- Wi-Fi available for £10 per stay
- No extra charge for use of Hot Tub
- All cottages are warm and cosy and well heated
- Beds in triple room can be joined to form 1 x king size and 1 x single on request .
- Child friendly environment
- Child minding service available
- Ipod dock
- Close to mountains and beaches
- Complimentary welcome food and drinks - Home Baked Cake, Bryn Caled special fudge bar, fresh milk, teas & Coffee .
- Bathrobes and towels provided.
- Christmas and New year – all cottages festively decorated with plenty of home made mince pies....delicious!
- All cottages non-smoking.
- Maid service available Mon - Friday ....just ask!
- Full Welsh delicious Breakfast delivered to your cottage for £12 per person
- Dinner delivered to your cottage from £18pp(menus available on request)
- Home made "eat any time" slow cooker meal available for £12 per person. Just what you need after a long journey! (menus available on request)
- Sorry, no pets